Prayer is Energy

I resolved in my heart that my influence must be greater than me
When I prayed, I prayed for his heart, for his desire.
Someday you would answer and go back to a place you were meant to be
What is going to be in your heavenly report, your appraisal
When I don't know what to do I stay in God
I pursue purity, righteousness, destiny
You see your birth and death in one second
Some people fall into fear
They fall out
Many have been called but failed at the calling of him
They fell into darkness, death
You would create new lines of business that nobody thought of
Show me one great man in God that has walked in divine supernatural
Show me one that did it without prayer
Prayer is the place of the unseen and seen
Without energy
Prayer is that energy

The Truth
Plain and Simple
Damiequotes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑