The Morning Night

The morning sun rose again above the clouds
Out of the clouds came my love
Love that had been dark buried in the clouds
I could only see the face of my love

The face starred at me I thought I was going insane
I felt restless, thought I was just having a deja vu
But everything could not be sane till I let go of the pain
The pain that won't go till it was all about you

Felt I saw a reflection
An instant reaction
My other fraction
My only distraction

My worst fear that I saw another pair
Another pair of me till you came near
You came and put away my fear
And all I can do is to just care

-Damiequotes







We are God' Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds 
DamieQuotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑