The Fire to Love.....



I tried to get a meaning for this feeling
but it seemed to get no meaning
I tried to get the right healing
but no medicine for this feeling

I could not understand why my heart knew no rest
The rest that brought me to my abrupt distress
The distress that had me all in tears
Until I had to go figure out the rest....

A feeling of fire my heart erupts
I must be seemingly going nuts
A flame that could get my head corrupt
I thought I had it all in a knot
                                                                                                                        
A little, would have flamed up with fire
My heart knew there was no rectifier
An attitude that was giving in to all desire
A feeling that was running like wire

The moment my heart ripped in two
Where everything was nothing without you
The feeling that came from knowing you
                            At last, my nights were turning blue!

Damiequotes  ©




We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds.

Happy new year...
2016




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑