He knows my name - Worship

I remember when we sang this song for ministration
I was in Joy Assembly Choir Sheffield,
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
We practiced intensely to match the vocals in it
It was just too beautiful
We were all lost in deep worship
This song would move all kinds of people
Going through any situation right now
You need to know the big man up there loves you
He loves you everybit and knows your name
He does not love you less regardless

My part of the song

Verse 2 of He knows my name - Jimmy Ministries

I don't know what tomorrow may bring
I can't tell you what's in store
I don't know a lot of things
I don't have all the answers to the questions of life
But I know in whom my heart believes

He knows my name - Jimmy Swaggart Ministries


What a Life! 

A broken person can not experience the world
He always said it and kept to his word
If there has been no deposit in your spirit
How do you wanna bear it
Its like how can you bless the world
The world that stands when everything falls
When you have not gone through the word

Do not think that no one knows you
Do not think that no one sees you
Do not think that no one even hears you
Do not think that no one feels for you

He sees each tear that falls
He sees your name
He hears your name
He knows your name

I don't have all the answers to life
But sure you know the giver of life
The way of truth and light
We would know the way
The way of life
Jesus is that life!

Seek and Find
Damie Quotes


"Broken things can become blessed things
If you let God do the mending"


We are God' Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds
DamieQuotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑