Who Can Say When The Lord Has Not Said?

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none"

He knows my name
Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name,  you are mine.
Isaiah 43:1

He sees my every move
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
Psalm 139:7

He thinks about me
How amazing are your thoughts concerning me
How vast is the sum of them!
Psalm 139 :17

He is with me
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

He will fight for me
The Lord will fight for you;
You need only to be still.
Exodus 14:14

He made me in his image
God created mankind in his own image,
In the image of God he created them,
Male and Female he created them.
Genesis 1:27

He is my safe place
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
He is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
Pour out your hearts to him,
For God is our refuge.
Psalm 62: 6-8

He has a plan for me
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
Plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

He is good
You are good, and what you do is good:
Teach me your decrees.
Psalm 119: 68

He is freedom
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit
Of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2 Corinthians 3:17

He is always with me
And surely I am with you always,
To the very end of the age.
Mattew 28:20

Who can say when the Lord has not said?

Who can say when the Lord has not said?

A man of God told a story 
and I feel led to share it with you today. 
This is the story...........
He started a churh in an abandoned building 
in Lagos State sometime back in 1992. 
It was a heavily populated part of town. 
Unknown to him, the area had a demonic ruler. 
One month into the existence of the church,
Click link below to view the rest》》》




Who can say when the Lord has not said?


"Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements, 
but in virtuous activities"
-Aristotle






We are God's Peferct Creation
Beautiful of all worlds
DamieQuotes 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑