Elevated by His Mercy - Decree and Declare



Today I declare that I am marked for victory. 
I am led to profits, I see my way through, the darkness turns to light at His command for my sake, and I will not walk in confusion. 
I have the power to fulfill destiny, my dream of greatness is alive. 
I have a living hope, and my tomorrow is renewed. 
I am a lender to nations, not a borrower. God is my source; I shall not lack. 
Every good thing from God is mine.

Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. Leviticus 26:42. 

The yoke of struggling for food is broken in my life, my children will not beg for bread, nor shall they end up in servitude in any strange land. 
They shall be signs and set up as wonders in the land. 
My name shall be mentioned in places of influence, 
I am counted with men of renown and numbered with the mighty. Nothing shall make me afraid, in Jesus’ name. I believe and say Amen.


The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1


We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds
DamieQuotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

The Servant Leader