Standing on the Rock

Today I speak over my life and over my household that God will remember His promises to us and fulfill all His words towards me. I will not be shaken, though the mountains may not be removed. I stand on the power of His word; He is the Lord my God. I shall not fear anything. God is faithful, and I abide in Him. I trust in the Lord my God. He is the rock of my salvation and my fortress. I run into the mighty Fortress that is my God. I will not see shame. I have light by the strength of His word. In His light, I see light. Darkness is dispelled, and frustration is turned around. I have received mercy and great grace. His loving kindness has found me, and I am restored accordingly to the goodness of His love. He has declared it and I have it. In Jesus name, I believe and say, Amen.

Psalm 61:2 - From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 71:3 - Be thou my strong habitation, where unto I may continually resort; thous hast given commandment to save me, for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Luke 1: 37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.




We are God's Perfect Creation 

Beautiful of all Worlds

DamieQuotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑