A Beautiful Verse from the Bible




Women of Jerusalem, I am dark but beautiful,
Dark as the desert tents of kedar,
But beautiful as the curtains in Solomon's palace
Don't look down on me because of my colour, 
Because the sun has tanned me.
My brothers were angry with me 
And made me work in the vineyard,
I had no time to care for myself



My beloved is mine 
And I am his
He feeds his flock among the lilies

His mouth is sweetness
He is absolutely desirable
This is my love,
And this is my friend,
Young women of Jerusalem
~ The Shulamite

Close your heart to every love but mine;
Hold no one in your arms but me.
Love is as powerful as death;
Passion is as strong as death itself.
It burns into flame and burns like a raging fire.
Water can not put it out,
No flood can drown it.
But if anyone tried to buy love with wealth,
Contempt is all they will get.
~The Shepherd


Would you consider your union as a sign of God's goodness
And beauty working in your life?

Songs of  Solomon reminds us that both marriage 
And the physical union that follows originates in God;
We should always consider their authentic love as evidence
Of his grace working itself out in the world.

It poetically presents a broad range of events and feelings 
In the days leading to and during marriage
Offering encouragement towards an enduring love
Amid the petty jealousness and fears 
Sure to threaten the strongest of relationships!



We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds
Damiequotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑