25 Things I am Grateful For on 25th Birthday

God, I thank you my heavenly father. Thank you for another 365days of your awesome glory. I am so happy to meet the woman I am today, basking from glory to glory. All because of who you are. By your grace, I would live to see another phenomenal year.

What the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it all.



25 Things I am grateful for.

Thank you for strength. 🙏
Thank you for courage. 
Thank you for direction.
Thank you for sustenance.
Thank you for safety.



Thank you for sound health.
Thank you for wisdom.
Thank you for wonderful parents.👫
Thank you for great friends.
Thank you for amazing family.


Thank you for my great mentors
Thank you for journey mercies.
Thank you for uncommon privileges.
Thank you for a sound mind.



Thank you for your indisputable provision.

Thank you for continual joy.

Thank you for irrevocable laughter.



Thank you for victory to victory. ✌
Thank you for propelling me.
Thank you for upholding me.
Thank you for celebrating me. 💃

Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for guiding me.


Thank you for a silver jubilee. 🎉🎉

Thank you for another 365days.


Your Daughter,
Damie Ojo


We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds
DamieQuotes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑