African Praise songs

Abi you know say Jehovah na God
All other gods they are the works of men
Awesome God, mighty God
Baba wey dey heaven
Be lifted high
Because he lives
Come and see the Lord is good
Covenant keeping God
Children of God will you shout Halleluyah
Do something new in my life
Ese oluwa
Everybody praise the Lord
Father we declare that we love you
Glory be, honour be, adoration be to the Lord
Glory ,Glory, Halleluyah
Glory be to God in the highest
He has done for me
He's in control
Heavenly Lord You are wonderful
He's a miracle working God
Highest, that is your name
I have a Father who will never ever fail me
It's a great thing to serve the Lord
It shall be permanent
Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is the Lord
Jesus na you biko
Jesus na you be oga
Lift him up higher
Lord you are good
My God is a good God
My God is a miracle God
Praise the Lord, Hallee
Thank you so much Lord Jesus
There is none Holy as the Lord
Unto the Lord be the glory
We lift your name higher
What manner of man is Jesus
What shall I say unto the Lord
What shall we do today
What a mighty God we serve
Who is like unto thee
We lift our hands in the sanctuary
You are worthy, worthy of our praise
You make me wonder
You are the mighty God

We are God' Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds
DamieQuotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑