Quote of the day - Adele




You are free-spirited and a unique soul
Who stands out from the rest of the crowd
Others are often inspired by the dreamer in you
Who dares to travel the path less traveled in life

The one that no one seems to understand, sometimes.
You're the one that people tilt their heads at,
wondering what is going on.
You wonder what's going on inside yourself sometimes!

But that's a beautiful thing, you are an open book
and life is still being written.
Its the same confidence that has carried you throughout your life.

There is nothing more honorable than someone 
who paves their own way,
So grab a shovel and show them what you are made of!
Be different!

We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all Worlds


I'm ballsy. I have guts.
I am not afraid of anyone.
I think that makes me feel powerful.
The only person I'm afraid of is myself.
-Adele














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑