Th3 Love Story

I want to paint the biggest heartbreak picture
You told me you loved me, made me a new creature
You made a fool out of me, I gave all I had in a way
Something I feel I need to let it all out, hate but pain
But happy to say I will still be here, nothing to gain
Am living in a world with us making up right away

Still you lived inside of me, how is that?
I Don't want to be the broken hearted act
You've never been afraid that I will walk away
Spread my wings, walk and fly always

It was all about you, never about me
You never really took out the time to know me
Hands on my body, thats all you got from me
See what I mean, You can have a baby by me

You too fine, You blow my mind
Just a cliche in a dark past
You were mine, one of a kind
I don't care, my past aint pretty
Give it up all in the past
Without you my life aint sweety

Believe Its too late
Its something we both ate
Now I can see we've fallen apart
From our oldselves to be a part
Of the greatest history
The world called story!

Writer of all stories
Creative God
DamieQ





We are God's Perfect Creation
Beautiful of all worlds
DamieQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dress Me Up For Work

Treat HER Like a Queen...

Give A Woman....Her Worth 👑